Kernel for Mac Data Recovery
Mac Data Recovery is result oriented software to retrieve user information from the corrupt, formatted, deleted or inaccessible MAC partitions. Macintosh OS X store user data in HFS, HFS+ partitions of the hard disk. Mac partitions usually become damaged or deleted due to following reasons:
- Virus and spyware attacks
- Forced shutdown of Mac OS X
- Corrupt hard disk
- Volume header and Catalog file corruption
- Hardware failure of the Mac system
- Reformatting of Mac drive
- Corrupt master directory of a Mac volume
With Apple Macintosh data recovery software, you shall be able to easily recover Mac volumes that are lost due to any corruption issue.
Starting at $69
- Recover data of the highly corrupt and permanently deleted Mac partitions
- Support almost all hard disk categories such as IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PATA, PEN and USB
- Capable of recovering file or folder that have long filename
- Efficiently run on MS Windows 2000, 2003, Vista, XP and 7 systems
- Can recover Mac data when directory header and catalog file of the Mac volume are damaged
- Support all Apple IPod models and Mac OS X
Mac Data recovery software employ sophisticated algorithms that ensure quick and complete retrieval of Mac volumes. This Mac recovery software recover entire data such as images, media files, text files, graphs and many more from the corrupt or deleted Mac partition and generate a preview list to show all recovered items. It also provide options to restore selected or entire files and folders of the preview list in computer hard disk. Mac disk recovery software can be easily operated due to its self explanatory GUI feature. It restore Mac volumes in its original formatting, properties and structure. Apple Macintosh data recovery software can recover files and folders from fixed as well as portable storage media.
- HFS, HFS+ volumes of Mac OS X, Mac OS 9.x and higher versions
- MS Windows 2000, 2003, Vista, XP, 7 and 8
Demo version of Macintosh Data recovery software is designed for free usage. It recover Mac volumes completely and show all recovered files and folders in a preview list. But demo version does not let the user to save recovered Mac data in his/her system. Therefore, purchase the full version of software that has capability to save recovered Mac data in an offline folder.